Assorted replies

Carolyn,

> Second, to Cheryl, Pamela, Imone, "KHanc", Carol Z.,
> Janice, Carla and those "Glittering Girls" that answered
> via e-mail:  WOW!  I had no idea there were so many
> Who Women out there my age or even older!!  How
> come we don't post on this list more often?  I thought
> it was all guys.  Nice to meet you all and thanks for
> answering!  Boy, I'm glad there are lots of women with
> good taste in music like me!

I don't post nearly as often as I'd like because I'm busy and barely have enough time just to READ my e-mail,
let alone answer it.  I, too, am very glad to know that many women love The Who as I do!  Thanks for starting
this thread!

Keets,

> > Who music is about losers who win, even if the only victory is the attempt.
>
> This is a really sharp observation, Cheryl.

Thank you; as an established misfit and oddball, I feel that I am well qualified to make such a rash
statement.  :)

Mark,

>please name your favorite WHO song====only 1 now...from the 2 Kenny
>drummed WHO albums...Face Dances & It's Hard....VOTE NOW!

That's easy--the CORRECTED version of "It's In You" from the FD reissued CD.

--Cheryl