Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #35 +

Enjoying the music of The Who is not something you tend to outgrow.

I believe physical attraction to any band is fleeting.  It is the power and
energy in the music that keeps the fans,

... and The Who's music still moves me.

    Carla

a 40something who fan

PS: Lifehouse in '99?  We have been waiting so long.  Could we be so lucky?
  I don't even care how the story turns out.

<<>Interesting point, BTW (at least for me):  I don't think most