Re: Meaty Beaty Book

On 02/07/99 16:33:54 you wrote:

>Has anyone read this book and what do you think of it?
Nice book written from a musicians prospective.  Nothing
new but a nice read.

>I'm dying to read the Moon book but trying to hold out til the
>library gets it. I'm sooo glad I did that with the last Pete book,
>cause that one was so bad I hardly read 2 pages.

Run don't walk to your nearest bookstore and buy this book!  This is
the tome of Keith Moon.  You might think you know who Keith Moon was,
after reading this book you'll know you didn't.

Bruce

University of Tennessee Volunteers
1998 NCAA National Champions