Mats

Jim:

>Finally, I was listening to Husker Du's "The Living End" (a kind of "The
Best of..." live album) >and remembered somebody post here that it was a
great album.  They were right!  That >made me think of some of the recent
posts about REM and the other "great" American >bands.  To have a list
without Husker Du on it, is no list at all.  Not to mention The
>Replacements too.  No - neither band has huge record sales, but great
sales do not a >great band make.

Ah well I think my love of Husker Du is already well known around here but
count me in as another Replacements fanatic too. In fact I saw their very
last show at Grant Park in Chicago . . .

OB WHO:   Is anyone looking for  Who "imports"? Let me know what you are
looking for and maybe I can help . . .

Miss Pam