Vaccuum-packed

> list members.i find nothing wrong with asking for personal opinions about
who
> group or solo albums.

Andrew:

Pity the fool(s) whose focus is so finite that he/she/it might as well be
wearing blinders. How he/she/it find(s) anything interesting in Townshend's
music (which is quite political at times) is beyond me, unless he/she/it
just think(s) "Powerchords sound cool!" For some reason, these people are
apparently content with one digest a week about nothing but strictly Who
matters, when the band is doing nothing and most of us have already been
through the "this album/this lyric/this performance" cycle a few hundred
times already. MOST of us (at least) have interests beyond the music of one
single band, and are interested to find out where the people we interact
with stand on a few matters on occasion.
These people must live in a vaccuum, I can only assume. I can assure you
that Pete Townshend, Roger Daltrey, John Entwistle, and the other members
of the band (both past and present) do not.