Lisztomania

>>Robert VanBuskirk wrote:
>> If not mistaken, "Parting Should Be Painless" is still not available on CD.
>> Any info?

>As of now the Daltrey that has never been released on CD are the above, "Best
>Bits" and the "Lisztomania" soundtrack.

			>-Brian in Atlanta

Speaking of Lisztomania...I found a copy in our record archives where I work
(a classical music station!) but I've never played it.  Having heard dreadful
things about the movie...is it REALLY worth my time?  Opinions appreciated.

Chico Todd (who must be one lousy Who fan, since he hasn't bought/listened to
EVERYTHING he's ever seen)