WGFA

Keets wrote:

> It's "parting on the left is now parting on the right," and it's about
> where you part your hair--a totally cosmetic change.

Oh, yes!  Brilliant!

Derick Bhupsingh wrote:

> Someone recently wrote anout what their idea of Nirvana
> was and wondered if it could be applied to The Who.

It was I, Derick, and actually I wasn't talking about my idea of
Nirvana.  I was making some comment about the fact
that in the original plans for Lifehouse, once each individual
sounds his note (at the same time every other individual
sounds his/her note), all will be mystically transported to
a better place.

> All I have to say
> is yes! I'll never forget the particular night of December 23rd 1973
> when they played the last of four nights at the Sundown Edmonton,in
> nortwest London. I managed to be right down the front,Pete was like
> 3or4 yards away right in front of me and the band were in a great mood.
> They played possibly the best gig I have ever seen them play and
> I and my pals and 4000 other people reached that point of Nirvana/
> rock'n roll heaven, call it what you want.

And I have been to that place too.  But I think of Heaven/Nirvana/Walhalla/
Paradise/Utopia as a place where noone hungers (in any of the metaphorical
translations of the word) and there is no hate and all that kind of stuff.

Maybe Nirvana isn't the best word for what I was saying.

I'm just pissed that I was only 4 years old when you saw them in '73!!
I should have been born 15 or 20 years earlier.  I feel so cheated at
not seeing them in their prime!