Re: Politics, WGFA, PC songs

> I agree whole heartedly.

Joe:

Thank you kindly.

> By the way, I wonder if Pete would have given good old Monica a ride (pre
> and post heroin days)?

I'd tend to doubt it. Jimmy Page, maybe...

> I wonder if Pete would consider President Billy a phony leader that
breaths
> the air we gave him?

I would imagine that like anyone, Pete would find qualities both positive
and negative about the man. And let us not forget that Townshend was a
heroin addict, so he could certainly understand what it is like to give in
to temptation. And he has cheated on his wife, and no doubt lied about it
too. So who is he to say anything?
I know you're kidding, but I would point out that the Godfather wasn't
meant to be a representative leader, but a leader who decides without
consulting. What IS wrong with a leader who does what his followers want
him to do, anyway? I THOUGHT that was called "democracy."