Nirvana

Hi Everyone. Someone recently wrote anout what their idea of Nirvana
was and wondered if it could be applied to The Who. All I have to say
is yes! I'll never forget the particular night of December 23rd 1973
when they played the last of four nights at the Sundown Edmonton,in
nortwest London. I managed to be right down the front,Pete was like
3or4 yards away right in front of me and the band were in a great mood.
They played possibly the best gig I have ever seen them play and
I and my pals and 4000 other people reached that point of Nirvana/
rock'n roll heaven, call it what you want.It sure does exist! Another
possibly even better experience was the scond Charlton football ground
concert in 1976. Sheer Magic!  Regards, Derick.
P.S. Please note my new e-mail address: circles01@hotmail.com