Re: Gary Glitter, and my comments about the Quad tour

Howard Powers wrote:
> What brought this up was Glitter's child pornography charges... was this
>
> part of his dismissal from the tour?

No, Glitter left the tour prior to these charges.  I think he left the tour to
prepare for his annual Christmas pantomine show.  Perhaps if he'd stayed, he
wouldn't have sent his computer into the shop which is how he got caught.

BTW, no one had a kind word to say about P.J. Proby's Godfather, but when I saw
him in Atlanta (next to last Quad show) he was very good.  I just wished they'd
taken my suggestion and gotten James Brown to play the Godfather, as long as
they were in Georgia.

		-Brian in Atlanta