Re: American politics

It is certainly not my place to tell anyone what they can or cannot
post to this list, but I would like to voice my opinions on certain
recent subjects of conversation.  I do not feel that the Who Mailing
List is the best place to discuss American political issues such as
American drug laws or scandals involving American presidents.  Not
only do these subjects have little to do with the Who, I imagine they
must be quite boring to the many Who listers in other countries.  I
suggest that those interested in discussing American politics should
move their discussions to private e-mail.

-Yellow "IMHO" Ledbetter