when you met the who

I am writing because I am going to start updating my homepage again soon
and am interested in getting peoples stories and pictures of when they
met the who on my page again. I already have a bunch of stories and
pictures but I am looking for more. If anyone is interesting in seeing
what I have on my "Who meets Who" page already you can check it out by
going to my homepage at:

http://www.angelfire.com/ny/doctorjimmy/index3.html

and clicking on the "my who pages" link on the left side then on the
"who meets who" link on the right. :)

If anyone is interesting in submitting their story and picture to me
please e-mail me at doctorjimmy@hotmail.com

Emmee