(no subject)

Hello everyone (if you do not care about the current presidential situation,
please feel free to erase this message)

I just wanted to express my humble opinion(s) about what is going with the
impeachment proceedings, etc.  First off, I do not think that the president's
sex life should be investigated in the first place, but since it was, he
should not have lied under oath.  It doesn't matter that some people said that
he just lied about sex, a lie is a lie (and I don't give a rat's ass how you
define sex).  Secondly, in a sense, the president is the chief citizen of this
great nation of ours... he is not above the law or immune to it... therefore,
it is his responsibility to obey the rules of the law.  If he doesn't, how can
anyone else be expected to?  I know this may not be the most eloquent
explanation that anyone here has heard, but it breaks my heart that the morals
that this country was founded on can be disregarded because this is seen to be
just about sex... it is more than that... which I in my youth cannot
articulate.

~S.A.M.
(who is neither a republican or democrat)