re:Petes autograph

Mark

I think I was more expressing how I could not appreciate an autograph
that was either signed for either you or anyone else, whether it's
personalized or not. If you stood in line, or sent away for his autograph,
well, that's personal to only you. That's why I wouldn't buy it. Or even
accept it.

On the other hand, to turn to sports for a second, I have a couple autographs
of Oakland Raider players that were like 5 bucks and a coupon in a Sunday
paper a couple years ago. They aren't personalized, but it was a chance for
me to get something from a team 3,000 miles away.....But at the same time,
it never was anyones personal item it was the next on the list..like..my name

I don't know.....the other way would be like me taking a birthday card
and putting it on my desk when its yours....(wait, that sounds too freaky!)
I think u know what i mean...

Memorabilia runs a thin  line with me.......

PS for what its worth, Petes is the one I'd love to have. But not without
like waiting in line, ora chance meeting...maybe that sums it up...