Re: War (what is it good for), Simon, Innocence, Solo, & La-La-Lies

> The problem I have is that Goldberg and Tripp conspired to bring down
> the President, which is treason,

Sorry to rear my ugly head of corrections and contradictions, but no it's not.
There are only three things you can do in the U.S. to be convicted of treason:
1) Make war against the U.S. (If Tripp did this I didn't notice)
2) Aid the enemies of the U.S.  (I don't think she's ever been to
Iran/Iraq/Libya/Sudan
    etc.)
3) Comfort the enemies of the U.S.  (see number 2)

An important PS: Bill Clinton does not equal the U.S.

That's it folks.  Nothing else can EVER be treason in the U.S.  I believe this
is from Article 6 Section 2 of the Constitution, but I don't have it in front
of me so I may be off by an article or two.

Kind of odd, but you can actually kidnap the President and his whole family and
ransom them for Texas, and not be convicted of treason.  I say convicted
because of the strange case of Aaron Burr.