Re: "New" Album?

Amen to that, brother!  I mean, the HOB shows and London shows must have
been incredible experiences, but I wish that they would give the fans
something OTHER than the same songs that they have been playing since the
70's!  "Pure and Easy" and "After the Fire" are a move in the right
direction.  How about some obscure "By Numbers" songs or Who versions of
Psychoderalict songs?  How about some Entwistle stuff from "Rigor Mortis" or
"Smash Your Head?"  How about "Heaven and Hell?"  Hell, how about a
different opener than ICE?  You are right, we don't need MORE versions of
songs that have already had good circulation.

If the Who are to release a new album, then I wish it would be NEW songs.

Just my 2 cents.

Happy 2000 everybody!