Re: new stuff

In article <0.38791f65.259a79dd@aol.com>,
    Kentthe1@aol.com  writes:

> I consider myself a pretty devoted fan, but I've never heard stuff like
>The Shout and Dance it Away, although I keep reading about it. Any opinions?

I haven't heard "The Shout", but is "Dance It Away" the same song as
the one that appeared on the triple album bootleg from the 1979 tour?
I always liked that version, but since I'd never heard it before I
couldn't tell if it was a cover or a Pete original.

See <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/who/boots/vinyl.html#37> for
details on this boot.  Kent, I can make you a cassette of this if you
want ;-)
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,