Re: Join together...On a New album!

Never said I didn't want to hear it.  Just trying to not get overly excited.

----- Original Message -----
From: Jessi B.
To: thewho@igtc.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 1999 12:16 PM
Subject: Join together...On a New album!

>Oh No:
>The last time everyone "helped", we ended up with It's Hard.
>Joe

Yeah, but didn't we also get A Quick One as well?  I believe that was one that every one helped out on, and that was (and still is, for that matter) a pretty good fucking album, IMHO.  Besides, if you look at the Daltrey's solo albums, the ones ion recent years, he helped write a lot of those songs, and I think he's gotten better over the years.  Who knows?  Perhaps he's over come his song writing inabilities.  And what I'd give to hear Pete singing one of Roger's songs, eh?  And we all know the Ox can write, so really, I don't think there's much to worry about.  Also, the last time Pete and Roger teamed up to write a song, I think we all know the results of that effort.  Just throwing my two cents into the lot of change.  All I'm gonna say is that the world better not end on New Year's Eve, because I want to see this bloody thing released!  Ta ta.        -Jessi  =:o