RE: Goin' Mobile

Had a chance to do a re-listen/look at the 30yr Max R&B video this weekend.
What was cool this go around was the fresh outlook I had thanks to all of
your comments regarding best/worst/best live track, etc.. It was great to
watch a song, and think about what one of you wrote and then do a quick
comparison (agree or disagree).  Scott, you'll be glad to know I now have a
new outlook on Sister Disco.  I've always liked it, but never considered it
as a potential "top of the list'er".
Another thing I realized is that it wasn't 'Don't even know myself' (at IOW)
that Keith got all crazy psyched for.  It must have been 'Water'.  I'll have
to do a re-look at IOW to make sure.
NEWS FLASH -- Pete has a magnificant voice.  Ok, so maybe that's not news
worthy, and we've all known it for some time.  But, take a listen to 'Music
must change' off of Max R&B video.  There's Pete, looking all fucked up,
bags under his eyes, feeling/acting all surley, playing Music Must Change.
Suddenly Pete steps up to the mic and out comes (this will sound queer) the
most angelic voice. You could feel his pain.  Good stuff.
Well, this post will probably do it for me for the next week or so.  I'm
leaving Wednesday to do the 'turn-pike-suffle' down to DC for a week to be
with the 'rents and in-laws. I'm bringing some of my "homey's" back with me
to tear up the VT slopes over New Years!!!
 I truly hope everyone reading has a wonderful holidays, and is able to be
with those that mean the most.  Party in moderation (yeah right, who the
hell am I to talk).  Scott, you may want to switch to something that burns a
little cleaner, like Vodka. Go to the clear, man, go to the clear.  That
(yellow/brown) Jaegermeister will tear a hole in your gut, or at least your
next day's spirit.  :)

'Hey all you Punks, stay young and stay high'!
Kevin in VT