Re: MP3 clips at Quick One liner notes

I had problems with it, Brian.  The RealAudio files played just fine, but
when I tried an mp3, first my player crashed and then it complained about
decoding the file and searched around for a plug-in and then gave up.  I've
got a plug-in for mp3 and it generally plays just fine.

Also, the page loads really slowly.  Is it because of the mp3s, or is it
something to do with the graphics?

keets