RE: roger movie/

yes,the recent info on this suggest it HAS been finished and may even be
ready for release (although possibly in post production)
I saw 2 interviews relating to it- one was with the guy who plays george
best who's name escapes me - he was in "In the name of the father" and
"Cal"- a great actor from belfast..
he was saying months back that they were finishing it up.
then in a separate interview george himself was talking and said he had just
shot the closing scene from the movie - he said it closes with the "real"
george in a church marrying his current wife..so he just had a 1 day shoot.
the fact that he's in it suggests a well-approved script - hopefully not
whiter than white though as was done with the bruce lee one.
and thirdly,i remember some months back(or a year) a film crew in dublin
doing a couple of shots for it...
so from all that it must be finished...next question is when is it out!!