RE: keith movie/

> >  interview with Rog saying that the keith
> > movie looks sorted and should be underway within the year(surely 2000
>and
> > not 1999??)
>	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Any word on who is playing Keith???  This has
>been on my mind since the discussion many months ago about how Mike Myers
>would be the perfect person.  I totally agree!!!.  Look at some pictures of
>Keith taken back around the time of Who's Next while he's wearing langere
>(ok I can't spell---I mean women's underwear).  One picture that comes to
>mind is of Keith posing with his pinkey kind of touching his lower lip
>(very
>seductive Keith!).  Now think of Dr. Evil's pose with the pinky touching
>his
>lower lip.  Is this a coincidence??  I THINK NOT!!!
no details on the movie
he would seem a perfect choice for Moon of latter years but I think he's a
bit heavy to play moon in the 60's....
unless he can do a deniro style act and alternate by about 50lbs from the
start to finish of the film...
maybe an unknown would be a good idea - its dangerous to put any star in the
role because there are so many people who'll hate the star..
a bit like the choice for annakin skywalker in star wars 2 - if a star such
as leonardo(euch) is chosen,millions of fans will instantly be offended...

ROGER MOVIE:
roger has also finished his part in the bio film of famed Irish football
hero George Best - (some) details of the movie can be found at www.imdb.com
   - just do a search for roger daltrey