Top 3 Fav WHO songs

Hello everyone!!!! Ok here are my top 3 fav Who songs (even though I LOVE
them all!)but if I had to choose they would be:
3)Can you See the Real Me?-I mean it starts off with a great build up then
WOW!...Time to ROCK!
2)Who Are You?-Everything is right about this song...Keith's drumming.Pete's
piano and guitar cranking and of course...Roger's ball-busting voice that
just sweeps you out of your seat!!!
1)......(drum roll please) it's a surprise....Love is Coming Down (from Who
Are You album)-All I can say is put that song on and feel Pete's beautifully
masterpiece of a love song together with Roger's handsome voice is just
CHOICE !!!!! If you have not heard the song(or havent played it in
awhile),put it on and see what I mean... :)
BTW. on tonight's VH-1 "The List" the category is Top Rock N Roll movies of
all time...I think if they know any better,there BETTER be TOMMY or Quad on
that list!!! Right?
Ok -it's been wonderful,talk to you all later!!!
Cheers-Babe