Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #306

In a message dated 12/15/99 10:20:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

<<
 Just out of curiousity what was his other favorite group?

 Adn since we're on the subject what is everyone else favortie groups besides
 The Who.

 Me being the collage student I am keep up with the more modern bands:
 Our Lady Peace, Beastie Boys, Beck, Pearl Jam.
 I'm also a Beatles fan along with some CCR and any Beach Boys 'ish surfing
 music. (Quite posibly better than the Who for crusing wiht the windows down
 on a summer day)

 Merry Cristmas,
 Brian Wright

Being a much, much older college student than Brian, (tho I love the modern
bands too) my favorite bands other than the Who, are Pearl Jam, Collective
Soul, Creed and Pink Floyd.  Since I have never seen the Who live until 96,
my favorite show was at the United Center in Chicago and Daltrey during the
BRS show, also in Chicago in 98. Chicago really rocks when it comes to the
Who, radio stations, promotions etc..(and I don't live there!)  Janet