Re: other favorite bands

I can see Mike Myers doing pulling it off.  I also think Jim Carey could
pull it off-I would love to see Carey portraying and interpreting some of
Moon's antics!

As for my other favorite bands, I have quite a few:

Grateful Dead (miss you Jerry!)
Phish (space-funk at its best!)
Pearl Jam (one of the only bands that I know of that can match the power and
the passion of The Who.)
Bruce Springsteen
Jupiter Coyote (They are not very well known.  If you have never heard of
them, check them out.  A great blend of southern rock, bluegrass and funk.
Lyrics from the heart and great arrangements.)

I also dig Sinatra, Beethoven, Mozart, Miles Davis, Pat Metheny, and...oh
hell, I could go on all day.

I read a fitting quote a few weeks ago I can't remember who said this, and I
am paraphrasing a little, but here goes: "music is the vehicle upon which my
soul takes flight."

-Joe Stralo (still working on those 3 favorite songs!  I didn't think it
would be this tough.  I keep changing my mind!)