Three favorite Who Songs-Today

This is my list (for today)

1) Amazing Journey-Sparks- The studio version and the live ones never fail to
excite.  Love the drums playing the melody in Sparks.  My wife (sic) says
that the first two phrases of Sparks defines the Who in her mind.

2) Baba O'Riley- I've taken the intro, and the section where Pete comes in
after the first verse, and created a "Sports Intro" that I've used at my
kid's schools (And now, the starting lineup for your "Apaches"! (JE: Blam-
Blam, Blam-).  The 2nd best intro to a rock song (WGFA #1).

3) My Generation (Leeds)- Scott has mentioned how this "cleans him out"
Likewise.  Sorry if I cheated using a particular live cut.  It's the best on
the finest live performance on disc.

John