eelpie

Eelpie.com has a page up now and the following info on Lifhouse.  How many
orchestral pieces were in the play, two?  As I'm sort of a fan of Pete
orchestral work, I've very interested in these and in whether or not he's
done more.  Always loved the little synthesizer piece on Scoop.

keets

>On the near horizon is LIFEHOUSE CHRONICLES, a 6 CD
box set looking at the history of the Lifehouse project
from the original music of 1970 / 71 through to the
first full realisation of the project in 1999, when the
radio play 'Lifehouse' was broadcast on BBC Radio 3.
The set will include both the radio play along with two
CD's of music originally written for 'Lifehouse' as well
as new music composed for the piece and orchestral
pieces. The release date has been moved beyond the
Millennium Celebrations to give all of us here at Eel Pie
a quieter Holiday Season, and to allow us to
concentrate on the forthcoming Who shows at
Shepherd's Bush Empire. We are now synchronising the
release date with a special LIFEHOUSE event Pete
Townshend is presenting at Sadlers Wells Theatre on
24/25/26 February. There will be copies of the CD
package available for sale at the theatre on Thursday
24/2/00 during the press launch. Details of the concerts
at Sadlers Wells will soon be posted onto
www.petetownshend.com.

If you wish, you can secure a early copy of LIFEHOUSE
CHRONICLES via mail-order by leaving us your e-mail address.