Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #305

1st...favorite Who moments.  I was in the 6th row...I think I was 11 or 12 at
the time....I went to see Herman's Hermits and got blown away by The Who!
2nd...When I rode with all of them in their limo to the airport and flew to
Chicago with them...and rode with them to and from their shows all three
nights.
3rd....Flying with them from Memphis to NOrleans then riding with them to the
Warehouse shows
4th...Listening to Keith Moon in his underware at 4 am inviting my girlfriend
and I to go to Chicago...like it was a Monty Python skit.
5th...Watching many concerts from standing on stage.....especially the ones
in the early 70's.
6...The intimate times I spent with..........and I could go on and on......Do
I have some good memories or what?!!!!!!
Deni