Re- Kevin's Idea-'Your Assignment etc...'

First of all, sorry folks I hit the wrong key!
Now Kevin, this is not just a good idea,You actually beat me by a minute or
two with a similar sort of idea. I was going to say how
about everyone posting their 'most memorable LIVE Who moments'.Say
keep it to three a la your suggestion. eg. One of my favourite Live
Who moments was at Wembley Arena during The Who by Numbers tour (UK),
when they were about halfway through'Dreaming from the waist' a 14
year old kid was going bananas on the top level and threw (or tried
to fly !) himself off the balcony into the crowd below! (at least a
30 foot drop!) because that's how high The WH0 took him. It was one
amazing thing to see! I have no idea what happened to him but I know
the story made the NME the following week.  So come on folks let's have some
of your most memorable Live Who moments too.
Thanks,
Regards, and Season's Greetings to All.
Derick.