Re: roadrunner

>>Normally I don't notice that the band actually played together--it's three
>>solos instead that add up to this grand noise.

>Well, I don't know I always fellt like The Who sound very good together.

They do, but the music has that sort of jazz quality where everyone does
their own thing.  Somebody else recently said that The Who was really a jazz
band that played rock music, and maybe that's what they were talking about.
Sometimes it also has a sort of Bach (and earlier) quality, too, where you
tend to hear different voices rather than a single melody.  It's called
counterpoint, isn't it?

keets