Re: roadrunner

I'm not sure of the reasons behind roadrunner but it just doesn't sound
"Who" to me...
the riff sounds like good 'ol boy rock to me...
but it could be one of those songs that i will end up loving...
i used to hate "going mobile" until I watched the Who's Next documentary and
when the story was told of the who as a trio going in to the studio all
together and no overdubs until the whammy guitar at the end - it just
created an image of the 3 guys together and they really sound like they're
having fun on the song and since it was done in that take it sounds
spontaneous
and years ago i remember hating Drowned...i cant understand why i ever did
but..

so regarding roadrunner,i may live to eat my words!