Re: Roger Massacre of a Song!!

Mr Twomey: Rubbish.I was there.Roger rocked.If you appreciate Roger's voice
you'd love the show.'nuff said.

keets - if you like this kind of show you should enjoy the video...
the tv premiere is dec 30 so hopefully the official vhs release will be
around then...
(although i would exchange chaka kahn for someone better)
i was surprised by gladys night - didnt expect such power..she resembled
shirley bassey on the night