Re: After the Fire

In article <0.6845b589.257ef9af@aol.com>,
    JPayne2999@aol.com  writes:

> Roger:  Usually, when I made solo albums before, I've always had the Who to
> make that kind of music, but now the Who haven't been there for the last
> three years, so I went out and made a Who record (pause) expecting Pete and
> John to be on it, and I wish they had been. I still have hopes of that
> happening, but I'm really pleased with it.   Janet

You can get a taste of what this would be like (a Roger album with
Pete and John on it) by listening to the McVicar soundtrack.  I
confess its the only Roger album I own, being mostly a Pete kinda guy
;-) but I do like it quite a bit.

"My time is gonna come!  Yeah!"
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,