Psychoderelict

Tonight I was listening to Psychoderelict for the first time in a while.
At the end, Ray's small speech sounds a little Lifehouse-ish.

Here it is:
"Grid-life was a vision. A real vision.  Not a fiction, not a fairytale,
a glimpse of the future. Today, twenty years later, the apocalypse we
foresaw is nearer. But whatever you read in the newspapers we still don't
have any alternative reality. It's all games now, all lies and deciet.
What happened to the truth? What happened to the dream? What happened to
all that lovely hippie-shit?"

Does this reflect Pete's personal feelings in real life?  Whatever it is,
I think it is one of the best things that Pete has stated/written.

"Stop trying to make me real",
Jimmy LaHood