Re:

At 05:19 06/12/99 PST, Simon wrote:

>The Who at Shepherds Bush - I'm going!!! Woooooohhhhh yeaaaaaaaaah....

Lucky you!   :-)

My story, for what its worth...

 Started phoning at 09:02.  Two lines, one constantly redialling the
Empire, the other cycling round the agencies from the poster on PT's web
site.  Engaged, engaged, engaged, with a network busy message thrown in for
good measure.  First contact with anyone/thing was just before 10am.  One
of the agencies; all sold.  Over the next half-hour, managed to get the
other agencies.  Same story.   Carried on calling the empire on and off.
Finally got through about 11:15. Same story, with a slight twist.  Was told
the fan club should have some tickets left.  Well, i'm not a member, but
good luck if you are.

Oh well, looks like I won't be there.  :(

Alan. (uk)