Re: Kampuchea

Nelson9792@aol.com wrote:

> Does anyone know if there is a plan to release the Kampuchea concerts again,
> either on VHS or DVD?  It's about time, isn't it?  (I have the original
> album, but I need the movie...)

	I had completely forgotten that there was a VIDEO release of that
concert!!  I bought the SOUNDTRACK when it originally came out (JUST as
I was discovering The Who), and I enjoyed the Who footage very much, but
now that I know of a VIDEO taped segment of that historic shows in
rock'n'roll, you bet your ass that I'm going to by the DVD!!

										Joseph Manfredi