last nite.....!!!!
see below for details i got.........
bl

In a message dated 12/5/1999 1:20:12 AM Eastern Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

<< Fri, 03 Dec 1999 21:51:25 PST
 From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
 Subject: Re: REAL GOOD DALTREY NEWS!!!!!

 P.S.  If you or your friend hear anything about how to buy the cd or the
 video, do let us know.  Hopefully an online store will carry it, so folks
 from anywhere can buy a copy.

 Meanwhile I asked on the PT BBS about Lifehouse, and a guy told me that if
 you live in a former Commonwealth country the BBC will likely sell you a
 copy of the tape.  Watch for it to go on sale at their website store after
 this week-end's performance.  US folks will have to a) wait, or b) get a
 friend in Canada to order it. >>