Date: Fri, 03 Dec 99 17:59:21 PST
From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
Subject: I've Known No War

I'LL TELL YOU FUCKERS SOMETHING !  ALRIGHT, NOW LISTEN !
JUST FUCKING LISTEN AND SHUT-UP, RIGHT? !  EITHER WRITE
ABOUT THE WHO, OR WRITE ABOUT PETE, OR WRITE ABOUT
ROG, OR WRITE ABOUT THE OX, BUT SHUT-UP !!  RIGHT? !  THIS
IS A FUCKING WHO-LIST NOT A FUCKING TEA PARTY !  RIGHT? !

- -SCHRADE in Akron