Re: The Influential WHO

The Who were influenced by the Kinks in the early days.  Not the other way around.  Tons of groups have
talked about their influence from the Who, such as: Van Halen, Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters, Oasis, Billy
Idol, Prince(Beleive it o not), U2, KISS, and way more.  These are just off the top of my head. I love
Rock and Roll books.  This is how I get this useless information.