From: Kentthe1@aol.com [mailto:Kentthe1@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, December 03, 1999 6:07 AM
To: thewho@igtc.com
Subject: the youngbloods

i don't like non-Who strains on the list, but I can't sit around and let
people think Nirvana wrote the opening lines of "Territorial Pissings."
Those lyrics are from "Come Together" by the Youngbloods, also more recently
covered by the Indigo Girls.
You've probably heard the original on those Freedom Rock commercials.
"Hey man, is that Freedom Rock? Turn it Up!"

Kentavo