Pete Speaks on Fang

Three comments:

1.	I wonder why the Chat Room (which I have not used in my several visits to
the site)was not set up in the first place to block this individual?  I
believe that I can state with some degree of certainty that they were well
aware of the existence of this person and his various apparent psychosises.
Wasn't it rather like throwing chum into a shark tank to set up a Chat Room
on Pete's Official Website, and not expect this individual to apparently
bluster his way into matters?

2.	Isn't hubris a terrible thing to have?

3.	Pete's message was the most beautiful thing he has written in years.  It
moved me to tears. . . tears of joy!

BW Radley
bwradley@earthlink.net