Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: The Lifehouse Commission]]

<scratching head>  Didn't I answer this already?  Are all the missing posts
going to pop up now at once?

Whatever, I read this post here (I think anyway, unless it came by private
mail).  Regarding the openness question, I think the list is completely open
to anyone who is polite.  All the people I'm aware of who have been
cancelled looked to be cranks and/or idiots, and normal arguments go on,
sometimes even when they contain unpopular views.

We ARE all at the mercy of the server, though.  I've personally experienced
very strange effects from it--the thing has even dumped me off the list, but
Paul has always fixed it as soon as I call his attention to the problem.

keets