Re: Chicago journal

In article <l03110744b46a16485a1c@[128.83.154.132]>,
    Alan McKendree <amck@thenetdr.com>  writes:

> [...] Jon has done a
> lot of homework...clad in a boiler suit with a small Mod target pin on the
> right breast and a single medal a la JAE on the left breast, and a
> fisherman's cap like Pete wore in the Happy Jack video.

A minor correction -- I watched Kids the other day and noticed that
its *Keith* who's wearing the hat that looks like this.  At the
concert I mentioned that it looked like Pete's hat, so maybe you were
relying on my statement for accuracy, Alan.  Mea culpa!

BTW, who is that dressed up as the cop that gets the pie in the face at
the end of the Happy Jack film?  My guess is that its either Chris
Stamp or Bob Pridden.  Does anyone know?
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,