RE: I found it!! Lifehouse commission

Hi Paul M.,
I was given your address to inform you that the below post and re-post are
not making it onto the igtc list.  I am assuming this is some sort of
technical error.  Can you please look into it for me and let me know what
happened?  Some guy Sean is accusing you of censorship.  I don't want to
believe this.  Other posts of mine are making in, so I'm confused.  I've
read and re-read the below posts and can't find anything offensive or
controversial.  So, the only conclusion I can come to is that there is some
technical error.
Thanks for your help,
Kevin in VT.