Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: The Lifehouse Commission]]

    I take it you read my post from O & S? For some reason it would not post
here even though I tried twice. I wonder if you would comment on how "open" this
list is. At least at O & S you can speak without being censored, even if you
speak against the powers that be.