Re: The Limey

Hi Brian,

It's a film about a man either looking for his daughter or the murderer of
his daughter - rather missed that bit.  But it features Terence Stamp -
Chris Stamp's brother and uses footage of Terence stamp as a young man in
other films which is quite clever.  Good review on BBC Radio 4 this evening.

Fi