RE: Let me please set the record straight.

> ok can someone fill me in on this suposed "conspiracy theory"?
> I don't read every post here but I certainly don't see anythign in the way
>
> of a conspiracy.
> Long Live Rock,
> Brian Wright
	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  That's because there isn't one. This all is
blown way out of proportion.  I simply am attempting to organize folk here
to provide the "feedback" and "commission" that Pete is looking for.  I want
to do it on the PT site, so Pete can see.  As a result of wanting to do this
on PT site, some have informed me that this attempt would most likely be
thwarted by a guy named White Fang.

> >After reading some comments about the abuse on his site and Pete's
> >reaction, I feel a need more than ever to try and hog tie that site.  If
> we
> >all join in and guide the discussion in a positive way (and come down on
> >White Fang or what ever the hell is fucking name is swiftly and
> powerfully)
> >we can have a voice.  A loud voice.....a note that's in us all.Feedback?
> Kevin in VT.
	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Again, I made these comments never having read
anything WF has had to say.  This should apply to anyone though.  If someone
tries to destroy, then others should put that person down in some way.  I've
since remembered that the best way to deal with someone who wants to destroy
(I'M NOT SAYING WF WOULD DO THIS, I DON'T KNOW) is to simply ignore.
	FYI.....I've since spent some time on PT site doing research on Mr.
WF. I've even had a pleasant exchange with this good yet controversial
fellow.  I haven't found anything he has written to be so bad.  He is, from
what I've found, simply a matter of fact, in your face kind of guy.  Like I
told him, he may prove me wrong, but I'm more than willing to give him the
benefit of the doubt.  When I begin my attempt on PT site to provide my
Feedback and Commission, WF may join.  Fine by me. It's my hope that he will
share his reasons for being a Who fan, and not try and destroy this mission
as some others have feared.  I have faith.  He just calls it like he sees
it.  If he or anyone becomes destructive, they'll be seen for what they are.

> I'm all for Revolution but I haven't even been on Pete's new website yet !
	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  No revolution bra!  But I love your attitude!
You should check out his site.  Some interesting
Sociological/Anthropological phenomenon going on there.

> Anthropology.  It looks to be a very basic cultural thing, Margaret Mead
> among the Samoans or something.  Anyone for a graduate thesis, a
> dissertation maybe?
> keets
	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  God Keets, I only wish the net were as developed
as it is now when I was working on my Senior Seminar papers for my
Sociology/Anthropology major back in '89.
	Stay in Tune all,
	Peace and Love,
	Kevin in VT.