Re: They'll Be Fighting On The Grid........

Looks like the war is cooling off some.  The messages from last night are
conciliatory.

It helps to use the options bar.  If you click on "more, it gives you the
option for "today's messages" so you don't have to deal with the whole mess.
  If you've marked "all messages read" then it offers you new messages only.
  You can use the search for a particular person's posts, or a particular
topic that you're interested in and read only what comes up.

keets