The 'Grid 'as a war zone...at least for some

1. RE:

try and love one another right now  (BIGGGG FEEEDBACK)
(I'm thinking of the  Nirvana song that starts with this line). <<<<

Or as Krist/a.k.a./"Chris" Novoselic sang it:

     "...everybody GET together."

The song is the feedback-laced classic, "Territorial Pissings" from 1991's
"Nevermind" album. (One of the few Nirvana songs to feature bassist
Krist/Chris on lead vocals, in the introduction.) Cobain wrote the song as
an antidote to the behaviour of violent, overly-macho men laying waste to
whatever came in their way. (The anti-macho theme is also featured in the
Nirvana song, "In Bloom",  whose video features the band in women's
clothing.)

Very appropriate, considering the online 'territorial pissings' going on in
other Who sites and lists.

I think the next line is appropriate as well:

     "When I was an alien, cultures weren't opinions..."

2. Another Nirvana song, "Been A Son", is considered to be an
alternative-music answer to "I'm A Boy." It chronicles a girl whose family
wished she had actually been born a son.

Just an FYI.
---SS