RE: Pete's site is the new Western Front.

	Jesus (no, the last time I checked he was not on this list :), just
checked out Pete's site.  It's like a war zone.  Where did Sean get this
conspiracy idea???  Sean, you seem to have a flair for the dramatic.  This
"thing" I got started is about Pete, not anyone else.  I guess I'm a little
new to the grander battles between lists, and the different factions on the
lists.  There are "gangs" on the other lists??  You got to be kidding me!!
Some folk must have too much time on their hands. Keets, thanks for the
warnings.
	I still want to give Pete what he wants.  Feedback will be
forthcoming.  I don't really care who responds.  If the response is a flame,
then I agree with what one person wrote, just ignore (my mommy taught me
that).
	I will post on this list very soon when I plan to begin my attempt
to communicate with Pete on his site regarding his wanting a commission.  It
is my hope that others (everyone on this and other lists) will join in.  If
someone tries to de-rail....just let them talk to themselves.  Ignore it.
I'm too fucking old and busy to deal with that stuff.
	I would be interested though to get a better understanding of all
the lists out there and the soap opera that seems to be taking place.  It
sounds like it's worth a chuckle.
	'Come on people now, smile on your brother, everybody come together,
try and love one another right now  (BIGGGG FEEEDBACK) (I'm thinking of the
Nirvana song that starts with this line).
	Pete, Keets,
	are we really safe from harm on the Grid?
	Kevin in VT.